None of the processes are ready to run in ModelBuilder of ArcGIS Pro

04-13-2023 03:20 AM
MehboobAslam
New Contributor

I created a Model in ArcGIS Pro and it run well and give desired result and when I saved it and reopen it and then running model cause the disappearance of the colours of flowchart of model builder and It says "none of the processes are ready to run" and it gives the error that <input dataset> does not found or invalid dataset, but our is at its place, Now I came to know that whenever I saved the model and then reopen it it forgot the path of the dataset I think there is a issue with the saving of the model, I also tried saving it on another location, I tried every saving technique of ArcGIS Pro but the problem still remains please help me with this problem. Moreover, I am using the latest version of ArcGIS Pro. Someone please help me. Also I am using spatial Analyst techniques to make a suitability map.Screenshot 2023-04-13 151355.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

When one sees this error message, it means that one or more of the input datasets are not available.  This can be a result of not having access to a shared network drive or the datasets are coming from more than one map view in the ArcGIS Pro project rather than from just one map view.  Make sure the map in question is open when you run your model as a geoprocessing tool.  What is the result?

Also, are you running the model while in ModelBuilder or running as a geoprocessing tool?

0 Kudos
MehboobAslam
New Contributor

I am running a model in modelbuilder

0 Kudos