Pan sharpening drone imagery

03-18-2024 10:29 AM
Labels (2)
DebbieJewitt
New Contributor II

I would like to pan sharpen drone imagery but it is not working. I have colour imagery (1cm) and multispectral imagery (3cm) for the same area. I convert the colour imagery to grayscale. Both images are projected in the same projection. When I run the pansharpening function under raster functions, the result is black. I ensured that both images were clipped to the same area of interest. Since there were no statistics for the imagery, I tried running the Calculate Statistics tool but it did not create statistics.  I then exported the imagery to tiff files and ensured that statistics were created during the export. I reran the pansharpening function and this time the imagery is all white. Querying cell values shows equal values eg 147, 147, 147 for red, green blue, although each cell has different sets of equal values. What am I missing and what else can I try to pan sharpen the multispectral imagery please? Also, why is a multispectral band lost during the pansharpening process i.e. 4 bands instead of 5 bands in the result? Thanks in advance.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies