Pro Attribute Rule - Intersection Count Rule

Jump to solution
10-31-2022 09:16 PM
KevenSuzuki1
New Contributor II

Using Pro 2.9.1 and attempting to use a ready made rule (Evaluate Intersection Count) on a polyline feature class (NBAZ_Transactions in the screenshot).  The issue is that the rule will not allow me to select a feature to compare other than the original polyline.  I'd like to count the # of times the polylines intersect buffer polygons around a store feature layer.  However that layer does not appear as an option.

Any suggestions?

KevenSuzuki1_0-1667276092032.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KevenSuzuki1
New Contributor II

Both feature classes have the same datum.  But I did partially solve the issue.  To include in an attribute rule, any feature class must have Global IDs enabled.  Once I checked the box in the catalog for my other layers, I could use in the attribute rule.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JayCary
Esri Contributor

You might want to check that the datum defined for the Features to Compare data source matches the input dataset (NBAZ_Transactions).

KevenSuzuki1
New Contributor II

Both feature classes have the same datum.  But I did partially solve the issue.  To include in an attribute rule, any feature class must have Global IDs enabled.  Once I checked the box in the catalog for my other layers, I could use in the attribute rule.