Pro Report Formatting- Page Header Squeezed

01-06-2024 04:33 PM
survey123_solutions
New Contributor III

Hi, I am using ArcGIS Pro 3.2 and creating reports with the nice new "Report Templates".

I am finding them very frustrating to use however, and very little samples, templates, support, anything online except for the few posts here that have very little information.  The documentation doesn't have any visuals and oftentimes difficult to follow.   Doing my best.

The report that I am tryin to replicate has a header across the top with the "event name" and other details that are pulling from the feature layer that we are using for the entire report.
Two issues
1- The space in the page header is little to none- i've tried everything (see screenshot)
2- How to make the margins more narrow than narrow.  When i generate the report, I see that there is more room above that I could use, but very restricted with the Report Editor.

@AlyciaRajendran_esr - your reponses in posts have been very helpful to me!

Any guidance would be appreciated.  Thanks.

1 Reply
AlyciaRajendran_esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @survey123_solutions ,

Sorry for the delay. 

1. The page header can be resized in two ways: (a) Select the subsection in the Contents pane and use the Page Header tab on the ribbon to adjust size, or, (b) Select the subsection in the view and use the selection handles to drag it and make it bigger

2. Right now, narrow is the most narrow. There is an enhancement logged with Support: ENH-000157754. You can contact them to be added to the watch list. There is an associated idea you can give your "kudo" too as well: Modify (or change) margins Arcgis Pro Report - Esri Community

Thanks!

- Alycia

0 Kudos