Showcasing multiple raster so web scene with custom elevation layer on AGOL

12-15-2022 08:02 PM
ScumBagSurfer
New Contributor II

I am trying to visualize a DEM and slope raster in a shared web scene on AGOL so I can turn it to a virtual reality experience. In Pro, I've added the DEM as a ground surface, the DEM again as a 2D layer as well as the slope raster. The web scene also consists of some feature classes. Once published to AGOL, the raster surfaces don't appear. The data shown in the scene is the ground DEM and the vector features I mentioned before except for the point feature class this doesn't appear. Anyone know where I went wrong or what steps I missed? Think it relates to the tiling scheme of my layers but I'm not entirely sure... Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stefan_Thorn
Occasional Contributor II

Hi @ScumBagSurfer ,

I hope this helps. If you go to the properties of the Ground > dem, you can show/hide this in layers. Now you can under layers switch on/off your dem to get a realistic 3D presentation.

Stefan_Thorn_3-1671189451623.png

Stefan_Thorn_2-1671189423799.png

0 Kudos
Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

It sounds like it could be the tiling scheme so I would double check in the sharing pane prior to sharing the web scene that the tiling schemes match between the the web elevation layer and web tile layers.

thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos