Where can I get ArcGIS Pro 1.1 trial?

Jump to solution
06-09-2017 10:58 PM
La_OdeAbdul_Hafid1
New Contributor III

Currently I am studying Getting to Know ArcGIS Pro book but I don't have the software to proceed with the tutorial.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Good to hear! Please be sure to mark a response on this thread as "answered" or "correct" to close it out.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

If you read a little further in the book it lists the link for you:

http://esri.com/esripress-resources

From there you can click on the book link and then the free trial link (listed here).

La_OdeAbdul_Hafid1
New Contributor III

Okay, I will try it first. I thought the link will direct me to the latest version.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

It looks like it is sticking with the version that goes along with the book.

Check here to get a more up to date version of the trial software:

ArcGIS Pro Free Trial | Esri 

La_OdeAbdul_Hafid1
New Contributor III

The link directs me to the latest version whereas I need version 1.1 to match the screenshots in the book.

When I try this link ArcGIS 180 Days Trial for Esri Press, do I need an EVA code inside the book? P.S: I don't have the EVA code.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Open the back cover of the book and look in the bottom right corner. It should be stamped there.

Even if the screenshots indicate version 1.1, it may be obvious to still follow along in a newer version.

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

you should have the EVA code at the backcover of the book as mentioned by MidnightYell2003‌ (P.S. only if you have a legitimate copy of the book).

Think Location
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Le Ode Abdul Hafid,

Were you able to get this solved?

0 Kudos
La_OdeAbdul_Hafid1
New Contributor III

I am using the current version 1.4, and so far till the chapter 5, still I can follow the instructions. Thank you for the responses.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Good to hear! Please be sure to mark a response on this thread as "answered" or "correct" to close it out.

0 Kudos