Call geoprocessing from the ArcGIS Pro SDK and pre-fill the parameters

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
jefferson_bzp
New Contributor II

Is it possible to call geoprocessing from the ArcGIS Pro SDK and pre-fill the parameters?

Flow:
From a selected element on the map create a custom button where it will open the dockpane of the update subnetowrk geoprocessing for example, when it is opened it will already perform a pre-fill of the geoprocessing fields.

I know it's possible to create a button in the context menu, but I don't know if it's possible to open geoprocessing window via SDK and fill in the parameters.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aashis
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi @jefferson_bzp, yes, you can pass parameters to any Geoprocessing tool and execute it from the Pro SDK. Please refer to the conceptual documentsnippets, and advanced code samples

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Aashis
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi @jefferson_bzp, yes, you can pass parameters to any Geoprocessing tool and execute it from the Pro SDK. Please refer to the conceptual documentsnippets, and advanced code samples

jefferson_bzp
New Contributor II

Thanks for your help Aashia, I managed to find what I needed from the links you sent me. More specifically, that's what I needed:
https://github.com/esri/arcgis-pro-sdk/wiki/ProConcepts-Geoprocessing#open-the-tool-dialog-in-the-ge...

I appreciate it!

0 Kudos