References in XAML don't work after migration to 3.2

02-07-2024 09:47 AM
zhangjinzhou
New Contributor

I am migrating an ArcGIS Pro addin from 2.8 to 3.2 using the "Pro Migrate Project" tool. The addin has one main project and several supporting projects. As the CVIZ Pro solution is nested, I had to first remove the supporting projects, migrate the main project, and then reintegrate the supporting projects. Eventually all of the projects were successfully migrated to .NET 6 with the warnings:

Warning: Your 2.x assembly name [CommunityVizProModule] doesn't match the default .NET 6 assembly name (same as the project name), which is now [CommunityVizProAddIn]. The Migration overwrote the VS default AssemblyName setting.

Warning: Your 2.x namespace [CommunityVizProModule] doesn't match the default .NET 6 namespace (same as the project name with ' ' replaced by '_'), which is now [CommunityVizProAddIn]. The Migration overwrote the VS default namespace setting.
After migration, the projects lost necessary dependencies and encountered hundreds of compilation errors. I managed to fix the dependencies and resolved some of the compilation errors related to ArcGIS Pro SDK upgrades. However there is one type of major issue blocking me. The screenshot provided is an example.

zhangjinzhou_0-1707327576970.png

0 Kudos
0 Replies