Manage GCPs not available after initial (quick) adjustment

02-01-2024 05:20 AM
Pål_Herman_Sund
Occasional Contributor II

Hi, I just started with the extension and re-processing drone-imagery earlier processed in Site Scan and Drone2Map to get familiarized.

One flight I experienced the Manage GCPs not available after the quick adjust. After some struggles I installed the "coordinate systems data" which fixed this problem (a height transformation was missing). This project used (xy) ETRS 1989 NTM5 and NN2000 (z) coordinate systems.

Now I have a set of images from Hawaii and try with "defaults" all the way (WGS84 UTM4N, EGM96 heights for the outputs, and WGS84 for xy and z for the imagery). Now again the Manage GCPs is not available. Is this still a coordinate system issue and/or the imagery altitude defined erroneously?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ImageryGuy
Esri Contributor

Hi Pal,

Good day. My apologies for the issues experienced testing the Reality extension. In regards to the Hawaii dataset, are you able to share a subset of the data so we could try to reproduce the issue?

Cheers,

ChrisP 

Pål_Herman_Sund
Occasional Contributor II

Hi @ImageryGuy I think I can. Saw the same issue on one other dataset, both are drone imagery. The other case was solved by leasing out the (quick) adjusment and go for the full. Never tested the same approach for the Hawaii dataset. 

0 Kudos