ArcGIS Reality Studio 2024.1 crash when run following tutorial from Esri

Jump to solution
03-20-2024 09:16 PM
Labels (3)
NguyenBang123
New Contributor II

Have anybody get same trouble with me when try to do tutorial to run sample data with arcgis-reality-studio 2024.1? 

I try to follow to run sample data in link that worked with version 2023, however when I update to version 2024.1, it crash when try to do step to load Capture Session Selection

https://learn.arcgis.com/en/projects/get-started-with-arcgis-reality-studio/

I try to uninstall and install again but It still crash without any warning.

I test with workstation as attached image, 

Please review it and give any advice? thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ArkadiuszSzadkowski
New Contributor

Hi, please try updating the software to version 2024.1.1, which was released last Thursday (12.4). It addresses many reconstruction challenges and may help with your case.

- Arkadiusz (Arek)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KristinK_STR
Esri Contributor

Dear NguyenBang,

thanks for reaching out and working with our solution. The issue you describe has not been reported to us so far nor did we experience such a behavior when using the sample dataset in ArcGIS Reality Studio 2024.1

To help you further, do you mind to reach out to your Esri support contact? This allows us to collect further detail to resolve the problem and exchange in a very direct way. Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Kristin

0 Kudos
NguyenBang
New Contributor II

Sorry for late reply, I will update new version and test again. Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
ArkadiuszSzadkowski
New Contributor

Hi, please try updating the software to version 2024.1.1, which was released last Thursday (12.4). It addresses many reconstruction challenges and may help with your case.

- Arkadiusz (Arek)

0 Kudos
NguyenBang
New Contributor II

Thank you! I will update and test again

0 Kudos