Esri base maps not loading with mobile data

Jump to solution
02-09-2023 01:49 AM
SalvadorApltp
New Contributor III

Hello,

We have a client that experiences odd behavior. Under mobile data connection, with a Vodafone SIM card (Europe), the esri base maps will not load. The client tried opening QField, QGis' android app, and the maps did load no problem. The issue is nonexistent over wi-fi, as well.

Other devices we own that are using Vodafone data are loading the Esri maps flawlessly. Therefore, we are confused.

My question is: Is there any issues that have been documented in the past about mobile data and Esri base maps? Just so we can begin to know where to look.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RamaChintapalli
Esri Contributor

My question is: Is there any issues that have been documented in the past about mobile data and Esri base maps? Just so we can begin to know where to look.

No. There were no reports of esri basemaps not loading because of a network data provider before. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RamaChintapalli
Esri Contributor

No. There were no reports of esri basemaps not loading because of a network data provider before. 

0 Kudos
SalvadorApltp
New Contributor III

Thank you kindly.

0 Kudos