Where can I download older ESRI SDKs?

12-21-2011 09:18 AM
DennisBaliton
New Contributor
Where can I download the older SDK, pre version 1.0.1
Where can I find the older SDK version, I have requirements where I need to support Android 2.1 version. Can someone please point me to the proper link.
Thank you in advance.

DB
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DennisBaliton
New Contributor
Crisis averted, I found a backup on my local drive.

Thank you.
0 Kudos
ArchanaAgarwal
New Contributor III
Hi Dennis,

Is there a reason why you would not move to the newer SDK?

Thanks.
0 Kudos
DanO_Neill
Occasional Contributor III
Version 1.0.1 is our first public release of the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android. With this initial release we use GLSurfaceView and OpenGL ES 2.0 API classes which is supported on Android 2.2 (API level 😎 and above. The older SDK you are referring to was a Beta release which did not have this dependency. Apps built with the release version of the SDK must be restricted to devices that support OpenGL ES 2.0. Here is link to OpenGL support in Android SDK for further reference.
0 Kudos
HassanMokdad
New Contributor
Version 1.0.1 is our first public release of the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android. With this initial release we use GLSurfaceView and OpenGL ES 2.0 API classes which is supported on Android 2.2 (API level 😎 and above. The older SDK you are referring to was a Beta release which did not have this dependency. Apps built with the release version of the SDK must be restricted to devices that support OpenGL ES 2.0. Here is link to   OpenGL support in Android SDK for further reference.

Hi,

We need to reinstall the BETTA SDK to fix a bug in an old project after we lost the development environment! we can't affort to switch the application to final relase, how can we reinstall the old Betta SDK?

Regards
0 Kudos