ARCgis Online maps not displaying properly in iOS apps

01-16-2016 10:57 AM
MarkAugustine
New Contributor

Sorry if this has been asked before but I have not been able to find any information on it. I have a public account and, after adding layers, saving the map, and sharing it, I find that layers fail to reach the ESRI iOS apps. I first noticed it in the ArcGIS iOS app, then in Explorer for iOS. The problem seems to happen if I make changes to a layer (line style of a track, renaming a layer, or adding additional layers). Any response is much appreciated.

Thank you!

-Augie

0 Kudos
2 Replies
GagandeepSingh
Occasional Contributor II

Can you provide more details? Like how you are trying to show the map in your app? What do you see in the app?

Is it possible for you to share the id for the map or a link?

0 Kudos
MarkAugustine
New Contributor

Hi, Gagandeep, sorry for the late reply! Here's the link: http://arcg.is/1Sg2WW9. The shared map is called 'Augie Test Map-Copy'. It includes a track called 'Red Dot to Ryan's Way Track...'. It shows up fine in the Windows map viewer but, in Explorer, when I look at map layers, it has a spinning graphic that looks like it can't load that track. There is also a second track on the map called 'Track_2016-01-16 095823' that shows up fine in the map viewer but is showing the trackpoints in Explorer even though I am hiding that information. Strange things like these seem to be happening on different maps. It happens with different features I add or change.

Thank you very much for your assistance!

0 Kudos