InteractiveWPFSDKSource.zip build error:'Cannot resolve dependency to assembly 'Sys..

07-27-2011 01:11 AM
Labels (1)
ErosSy
by
New Contributor
I am not sure if it is under Sivlerlight or WPF forum because I am using both.

I am receiving the below error message upon building the InteractiveWPFSDKSource.zip
I tried so many workaround but no avail. I think, many people looking for this error to be answered.
Could you clear it up once in a while.

Unknown build error, 'Cannot resolve dependency to assembly 'System.Windows, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e' because it has not been preloaded. When using the ReflectionOnly APIs, dependent assemblies must be pre-loaded or loaded on demand through the ReflectionOnlyAssemblyResolve event.'  (MC1000)

Thanks and regards.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JenniferNery
Esri Regular Contributor
Do you have the install requirements found here? http://help.arcgis.com/en/webapi/WPF/help/index.html#/Installation/01n70000001v000000/ If yes, can you check that the API assemblies point to the correct path (SL or WPF)? Are you able to create a new WPF Application using the API?
0 Kudos
ErosSy
by
New Contributor
If yes, can you check that the API assemblies point to the correct path (  SL or WPF)?

The above confirmation solved the error.
I installed SL API. Then, I accidentally point to SL instead of WPF.

I downloaded the WPF API, install it, then change the path of dll files to WPF API.

Thanks.
0 Kudos