Reclassified raster file cannot display correctly outside ArcMap

12-23-2013 07:44 AM
Labels (1)
LitaoShen
New Contributor
I currently face a problem about the reclassified raster file. The original TIF file was OK and I can display it. However after I reclassified it(the old one has too many categories) and reduce color to 4, it won't display correctly. Also if exported to png file, the png file is totally black. Which is shown in the zip file. Can anyone give me some help? Thank you!

I reduce pixel range from 255 to 4 is because of that I will process the image and want some sharp edges without colors in the middle
0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor
Hi,

Can you clarify what you mean by "cannot display correctly outside ArcMap"? (e.g. did you mean to post in the WPF SDK forum?)

It looks ok in an app built with the WPF SDK?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30089[/ATTACH]

Cheers

Mike
0 Kudos
LitaoShen
New Contributor
Hi,

Can you clarify what you mean by "cannot display correctly outside ArcMap"? (e.g. did you mean to post in the WPF SDK forum?)

It looks ok in an app built with the WPF SDK?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30089[/ATTACH]

Cheers

Mike

Hello Mike,

Thank you so much! I cannot display it in the WPF application correctly. When I use cmd to open it, something wrong happened though.
I'm sorry I didn't say it clearly. Also the png file it's totally black using windows media viewer and looks fine in ArcMap though. Thank you!

Merry Christmas!
Litao
0 Kudos