Deployed Solution Groups do not allow adding organization users

2 weeks ago
JimMitchell1
New Contributor II

All,

After deploying the several ArcGIS Solutions (Lead Inventory), I attempted to add my organization users to the Lead Service Inventory Core Group. After clicking "invite members", I am unable to add or search for any users. It states "all eligible members already added to group". I am able to add/delete members from other groups in my AGOL set that were not created by solutions. Is there some type of lock that needs to be disabled on the deployed groups that allows your members access?

JimMitchell1_0-1713453292458.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlexKabak
Esri Contributor

Hi Jim,

That group, and the Lead Service Line Inventory Content group, are automatically created and deployed when a solution includes an ArcGIS Hubsite. From testing on my end, it seems you can only add users to the Core group if they are a Creator user type or higher. The Content group doesn't have a minimum requirement. Both groups are not part of the solution even though they are deployed with the solution (as I mentioned above they are system generated because of the Hub Site).

Are you finding the same issue with the other Lead Service Line Inventory groups such as Lead Service Line Editors or Lead Service Line Office Viewers?

0 Kudos
JenniferAcunto
Esri Regular Contributor

Groups with the Shared Update capability enabled require users to have a Creator license.

JenniferAcunto_0-1713789174866.png

- Jen