Error 010240-Could not save raster dataset to con_raster with output format TIFF-Flood Impact Analysis Solution

03-01-2022 04:23 PM
AmandaBristowe
New Contributor II

I have been trying to get the Create 3D Flood Level from Raster tool in the Flood Impact Analysis Solution to run for several weeks now. Each time I try to run it, I get the following error. I have tried various names for the output feature, saving it to a geodatabase versus a folder, and nothing will get it to run correctly. It will either fail after a few minutes, or after 2.5 hours. Is there a fix for this?

Error_In_Creating3DFloodLevelFromRaster.JPG

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Duplicate... please don't repost

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
Gert_van_Maren
Esri Contributor

Hi Amanda,

I tested with your data and it seems releated to using the 'memory' workspace. There are a couple of things you can do:

• reduce the size and resolution of the input raster. You can tile the input raster into subtiles and run the tool on the subtiles.
  • write to disk instead of memory. We will provide an update to the solution so that this tool writes intermediate data to disk instead of memory. In the meantime you can enable this yourself by modifying the Python script:
    • Go to the scripts folder inside the flood impact analysis solution
    • Open the ‘create_3Dflood_level.py' in a text editor
    • Search for the line ’in_memory_switch = True’ in the ‘run’ function
    • Changes this line to ‘in_memory_switch = False’
    • Save the file
    • Start ArcGIS Pro.
    • Run the tool.
0 Kudos