Lead Service Line Schema - Default Answers

11-01-2023 11:50 AM
Kenny_Ratliff
New Contributor III

In configuring the LSL solution, I've been asked by management if answers can be defaulted for our mobile users.  For example, the yes/no question about the location being in a disadvantaged neighborhood.  Certainly some of the questions may be changed by the mobile worker to reflect actual site information discovered.

My problem - when I open the Data Design for the LSL layer, it will not allow me to set a default.  Is there a way to change the permissions to allow for setting an answer?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlexKabak
Esri Contributor

Hi Kenny,

This can be done by updating the edit templates for the Lead Service Line Field Map in Field Maps Designer. 

1. In the Lead Service Line Invetory folder, click the ellipses for Lead Service Line Field Map and select Open in Field Map Designer
    AlexKabak_0-1698866759595.png

2. In Field Maps Designer click Forms, and then click Service Line in the Layers section.
  3. At the top of the page click Templates
  4. In the Templates window, click Lead | Lead and in the pane on the right side of the page update Sensitive Population to your default value.
  5. Repeat for the rest of the edit templates and save.
  6. Refresh the Lead Service Line Field Map in ArcGIS Field Maps and ensure the update is there.

Hope this helps!

Alex

0 Kudos
Kenny_Ratliff
New Contributor III

Many thanks, @AlexKabak !  I'll work through the steps and see what I can tear up.  Thanks for the quick and detailed response.

Kenny

0 Kudos