Select to view content in your preferred language

Stormwater Data Management Solution - Not Assigning Selected Coordinate System

Jump to solution
04-19-2023 09:14 AM
BM_Wagehoft
New Contributor

We are attempting to deploy the Stormwater Data Management solution to our AGOL. When deploying, the tool asks if the user would like to select a coordinate system other than Web Mercator (EPSG:3857). Our base data is in NAD83 (2011) Illinois State Plane West US FT (EPSG:6457). After selecting this coordinate system, we are able to successfully deploy the solution. However, when inspecting the feature services the solution creates, they are still in Web Mercator. We have successfully deployed other ESRI Solutions (ex. Water Facilities Data Management) to different coordinate systems, and their base feature services are in the custom selected coordinate system.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or have any solutions? Thanks!

Baylor Wagehoft, PE
Maurer-Stutz, Inc.
mstutz.com
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrandiRank22
Esri Contributor

@BM_Wagehoft 

The fix has been posted!  Feel free to deploy again, but ensure you have already removed the Solution you deployed previously.
Again, thank you for reporting this and for your patience while we resolve it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrandiRank22
Esri Contributor

Baylor,
I have confirmed that I am seeing this issue as well. We are going to get this issue resolved and I will post back here when it fixed. I am very sorry about this inconvenience and appreciate you logging this issue.

You will need to delete the Stormwater Data Management solution entirely from your organization, then when the fix is available you will need to redeploy.

The best way to delete the solution is in AGOL, go to the "App Launcher" in the top right, choose Solutions. Then under "My Solutions" delete Stormwater Data Management. This will ensure all the items are deleted. I do not recommend deleting each item one by one.

0 Kudos
BM_Wagehoft
New Contributor

Understood. Thanks for looking into this so quickly @BrandiRank22!

Baylor Wagehoft, PE
Maurer-Stutz, Inc.
mstutz.com
0 Kudos
BrandiRank22
Esri Contributor

@BM_Wagehoft 

The fix has been posted!  Feel free to deploy again, but ensure you have already removed the Solution you deployed previously.
Again, thank you for reporting this and for your patience while we resolve it.

0 Kudos