Best way to export media/images and csv from a survey

Jump to solution
01-17-2017 11:39 AM
FriedaL
New Contributor II

Hi,
I'm wondering what's the best way to get the media (photos, signatures etc.) and their related information after a few people have submitted data to my survey? What I would like to have is a csv (or xls) with the different questions/answers and a link to each rows' media files.
I was hoping that downloading the csv from AGOL or the survey123 page would do just that but it seems I only get a csv without any additional media data and hence also no link or anything in the table about which image would match which submission.

I'd appreaciate your suggestions.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PeterTimmers
Occasional Contributor III

Download as File Geodatabase from Survey123.arcgis.com?

Works fine until you have hundreds of records with hundreds of photos.  Seems to time out at some point.  Then I've had to export out in ArcGIS Online to make a file geodatabase copy and that has downloaded successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PeterTimmers

Download as File Geodatabase from Survey123.arcgis.com?

Works fine until you have hundreds of records with hundreds of photos.  Seems to time out at some point.  Then I've had to export out in ArcGIS Online to make a file geodatabase copy and that has downloaded successfully.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

That's interesting - behind the scenes we're doing the exact same thing ArcGIS Online does to make the fGDB copy, we just then automatically download it and then delete the fGDB item so it doesn't clutter your items.

0 Kudos
PeterTimmers

Could be timing out through our firewalls???  The file geodatabase downloaded was 2GB.  Maybe keeping up the web connection while it exports the fgdb then waiting for the process to start downloading was too long?

0 Kudos