Cannot export report anymore

04-18-2023 03:07 AM
lannguyentl
New Contributor III

Hi there, S123 feature report keeps failing. I dont know if ESRI changes anything from their server side, we have not changed anything from our side. Has anyone noticed this issue? Thanks,S123_ReportError.JPG 

Tags (1)
19 Replies
LeDangNguyen
New Contributor

Oh, I just posted and having the same issue. At least I know this is a global error. 

0 Kudos
KyleWeaver
New Contributor II

Same issue here as well! 

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

This is indeed a global issue. Several cases already opened with Esri tech support. They are escalating to Esri Inc. right now.

abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

The issues seems to have been resolved on Esri's end, and I am now recieving reports again.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

@lannguyentl @LeDangNguyen @KyleWeaver @abureaux ,

We have just rolled out an update yesterday, I apologize for the inconvenience that the update affects your report workflow.

From the original screenshot, it's hard to tell the details of the issue. Can you please share your XLSForm file and the report template file to help us better understand the issue? You can also send files to zwang#esri.com (replace # with @).

Thanks,

Zhifang

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Would this be an issue with the XLSForm? I have ~50 forms created over the last couple years (aka, some on the most recent template, and others not). They are all having the same issue with querying Esri for a Feature Report.

It is important to note that I (and I assume others?) can still write data to the Feature Service. It's only when we try generating a report that the error pops up:

abureaux_0-1681829266052.png

Also of note, I am on Enterprise. I don't have a test environment on AGO, but I believe all S123 Feature Reports query the same service, so the error likely is happening there as well?

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

The issue only affects the report capability and does not affect the web app or the field app when collecting data.

It may relate to a change that parses relationships between layers. Although it is directly related to the report template, it can only help us when we have both the XLSForm and the report template file to reproduce the issue.

AndrewBowne
Occasional Contributor III

I sent you my XLSForm and report Template.  Thank you for taking the time to look at it.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

As mentioned by James here, we have rolled back yesterday's update. The report service should work as previously now on the Survey123 production website.

However, the issue should still be reproducible on the current Survey123 Beta website (https://survey123beta.arcgis.com), it would be helpful if you could share the XLSForm and report template files with me or James Tedrick, or contact Esri Support Service to report this issue so that we can apply the fix to this issue before our next update.