Construct a survey so the results take the recorder to a web page

Jump to solution
10-10-2022 11:42 AM
BobChristensen
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I would like to create a survey with a set of questions that lead the form entry person to a specific web page that is determined by the form data. Possibly some type of hidden calculation connection to a webhook? Or a custom thank you screen based on survey input?

For example, the form would collect information about project proposals and would ask for information about the type of project, for example:

1. built infrastructure
  2. social services
  3. research

and the size of the project, for example:

1. < $5,000
  2. $5,000 - $50,000
  3. > $50,000

I would like the combination of the form data (e.g. built infrastructure & <$5,000, or research & >$50,000) to lead the form entry person to a web page that provides information that is tailored to specific circumstances. Is this something that you have seen done before?

Any advice appreciated.

b

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I think the simple way is to just have 3 Note fields then use relevant to pick which one is shown to the user.

DougBrowning_0-1665497787348.png

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I think the simple way is to just have 3 Note fields then use relevant to pick which one is shown to the user.

DougBrowning_0-1665497787348.png

Hope that helps

BobChristensen
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Doug. That is what I concluded after trial and error yesterday. I think I also discovered a way to insert that note into the thank you screen, but the URL will not be hyperlinked unless I am missing something.

I want to make sure that folks do not forget to click the submit button so may hide the note until the thank you screen... If all that works, my next step will be to figure out how to use a web hook to send the submitter an email summary of the info that they submitted, including the web page address. If you happen to know how to do that as well, I would appreciate any info you can provide. 

0 Kudos