Editor Widget in Ex Builder or Web App Builder doesn't show Survey 123 Connect questions correctly

09-26-2023 01:23 PM
ChristinaEpperson3
New Contributor II

I created a survey form in Survey 123 Connect.  When I open either an Experience Builder or Web App Builder app (in AGOL) and bring in the Edit widget, it works except for the questions that either have a drop-down or a pick list (such a Yes or No question).  For example, in image below I have a drop of Zip Codes.  There should be handful listed.  Only one zip code appears.  

I thought maybe a versioning issue, but I'm using AGOL and downloaded Survey 123 Connect to my computer so should be compatible. Any other reasons for this behavior?  In Survey 123, the questions appear correctly as designed.

ChristinaEpperson3_0-1695759447168.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I was just working on this today  The Edit widget uses the new Forms from the web map or Field Maps Designer.  I think you want the Survey Widget.  That is why it looks so different.   Hope that is it

DougBrowning_0-1695760582281.png

0 Kudos
ChristinaEpperson3
New Contributor II

Thank you, yes, I finally decided to try creating a survey from this widget, instead of pulling in one I already created in Survey123 Connect, and the one created in the Survey widget is holding the drop down options and pick list options like it should.  

0 Kudos
aliceamorgon
New Contributor

I created a new survey in the Survey widget instead of pulling one in from Survey Connect. I was glad to see that the drop-down and pick list options were preserved in the new survey. but I am little bit confused .
@ChristinaEpperson3

0 Kudos