Error 400 when editing existing Polyline

03-27-2018 11:33 AM
SuddhaGraves
New Contributor III

I am looking for help resolving a Code 400 Error when trying to edit an existing record using Survey123.  I receive the following error; "Send Error.  This survey was not able to be sent due to the following error:  Code 400 Unable to complete operation.  Do you want to edit this survey?"

I am using a feature layer from ArcGIS Server.  I successfully create the geometry in Collector.  However, when I edit the attributes in Survey123 and then try to submit the edited record, I receive the Code 400 error.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Suddha 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Suddha,

You are attempting to edit the attributes of a polyline feature in Survey123, correct?  If so, that is currently not supported in Survey123.  

0 Kudos
SuddhaGraves
New Contributor III

Hi James,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I knew geometry edits were not allowed, but I was under the impression that attribute editing was allowed to Polyline features in Survey123.  Do you know if there is any plans to provide this capability?  

0 Kudos
TinaMorgan1
Occasional Contributor II

Ensure that your attribute edits are not violating any constraints placed by domains, subtypes, relationship class integrity, etc.

0 Kudos