Fillable PDF converted to Report

02-22-2024 07:46 AM
LaurenCammack01
New Contributor III

I'm attempting to use survey123 to mimic auto-filling a fillable PDF. So far, I have made the PDF the background of my word document (report template) and attempted to put textboxes over where I need fields populated. This route is repeating my entries such that 4 names are on the Student name line. I have also tried typing over the image which is working better but it doesn't take the PDF image in the background to the next entry. I have it set up so that participants are a related table to the course entry.

I think the text boxes would be more ideal formatting wise but I don't know how to make it only put in one entry in the textbox. 

If there's a completely different way to go about this I am also open to suggestions!! 

Thank you all in advance!

LaurenCammack01_0-1708616576235.pngLaurenCammack01_1-1708616655104.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

I would create a Feature Report in word from scratch (i.e., not use a PDF as a backdrop). Will save a bunch of headaches.

LaurenCammack01
New Contributor III

The company requires the information be submitted on their document. I've attempted converting the PDF to word but the formatting and fancy textboxes get messed up during conversion. Also, once I put in the formulas to get the correct information it throws off all the formatting as well due to the added text.

0 Kudos