Filtering integers broken after October 25 2022 update?

Jump to solution
10-26-2022 05:57 AM
RobBlash
Occasional Contributor III

I'm getting an error when filtering on integer fields this morning. This was working fine prior to the update yesterday. Anyone else? I'm going to submit a support ticket but also posting here to see who else is having trouble.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @RobBlash @AndyMcClary @TracySchloss ,

I can reproduce the issue on the latest Survey123 website, sorry for the inconvenience.

We are looking into the details and will evaluate a hotfix to address this issue.

Thanks,

Zhifang

View solution in original post

ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi ALL,

The fix to this issue is available on the Survey123 website https://survey123.arcgis.com now.

Thank you ALL again for the feedback and tests on the fix.

Best,

View solution in original post

19 Replies
AndyMcClary
New Contributor III

I'm seeing the same issue. Seems to be limited to integer fields but I haven't tested extensively.

RobBlash

After some work attempts it seems like any numeric character in the filtering will throw the error. I have a premium support ticket in already, will report back.

0 Kudos
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor

We're seeing the same issue in all our surveys, and we use this functionality a lot.  Esri please fix this!  

RobBlash

Support has confirmed they can reproduce the issue. I'll update once I get more info.

ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @RobBlash @AndyMcClary @TracySchloss ,

I can reproduce the issue on the latest Survey123 website, sorry for the inconvenience.

We are looking into the details and will evaluate a hotfix to address this issue.

Thanks,

Zhifang

JeffLegato1
Occasional Contributor

We are experiencing the same issue.  I found a temporary workaround for our issue by setting the filter in the link to be 
filter=(1.OBJECTID%20isBetween%20{OBJECTID|%20and%20{OBJECTID})

DavidMichaels
New Contributor

We are experience this issue as well but including text fields with out integers 

DavidMichaels_0-1666906347629.png

RobBlash

@ZhifangWang is there any timeline on a potential hot fix?

GIS_Fox

We are still experiencing the same error with both integers and other characters as of this morning 10-28-22. We've been able to get workarounds done with other filter tools or manually selecting items but field users are in need of this function. 

Thanks,

Jansen Lyons - Records and GIS Section - Public Works - City of Rio Rancho, NM
0 Kudos