How can partnered collaborators run reports in Survey123 database?

Jump to solution
11-20-2023 08:07 AM
SaraMiller
New Contributor III

I have a survey that has been in use for about 4 years.  We now have some users who are part of a partnered collaboration who have access to the survey and are able to use it in the S123 app.  However, when they go to the S123 database, the Reports tab is unavailable and they are unable to run the Reports.  The word 'Reports' is greyed out and when they click it, they get the error message, "You do not have permission to perform this action.  Required privileges: generate report".  I thought I had set up all of their permissions exactly the same as users in the hosting organisation, but did I miss something?

Many thanks for your help on what is hopefully an easy fix!

Kind regards,

Sara

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rwrenner_esri
Esri Contributor

Hi Sara,

What role are your users assigned? In order to run a report, they need to be either a User, Publisher, Facilitator, Administrator or have a custom role with the following privilege enabled:

rwrenner_2-1700515230939.png

Can you confirm which role your users have?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
rwrenner_esri
Esri Contributor

Hi Sara,

What role are your users assigned? In order to run a report, they need to be either a User, Publisher, Facilitator, Administrator or have a custom role with the following privilege enabled:

rwrenner_2-1700515230939.png

Can you confirm which role your users have?

abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

@rwrenner_esriIs that AGO? When I go to Manage Rolls, I have a very different appearance in both Enterprise 11.0 and 11.1. In either case, I don't have "Premium Content". I've been looking for more fine-grained control over custom users...

abureaux_2-1700518506822.png

abureaux_1-1700518497046.png

0 Kudos
rwrenner_esri
Esri Contributor

Yes the above does refer to AGO. I don't see any mention of this exact privilege in the Enterprise docs, not sure if that's by design.

If I understand correctly, the survey is hosted in AGO and the survey and template items are shared through the distributed collaboration, and users in Enterprise are accessing it via the distributed collaboration group - can you confirm? 

0 Kudos