Select to view content in your preferred language

How to copy populated information from one page to another?

Jump to solution
02-29-2024 11:40 AM
StevenSGIS
New Contributor II

Hello,

Here's an example of what I'd like to accomplish:

• Page 1 has fields such as: Date, Name of Surveyor (selected from a list), and Document Name (text)
  • Page 2 has different fields, including a geopoint.
  • I would like to carry over the fields and the information filled on page 1 into page 2, but with a hidden appearance.
    • This way - when I look at the feature layer on the webmapviewer, I can see the information from Page 1 for the geopoint from Page 2.

*The survey is set up in a way where I have to have Page 1 and Page 2 separated.

Any help or insight is appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StevenSGIS
New Contributor II

Figured out a solution:

Under the "Calculation" column, use an if() statement to return a populated value from a previous page.

Example: 
if(${Field}!='',${Field},'')

Translates to: "If 'field' is not empty (populated), then return the value stored in 'field,' else return nothing. Important to note that this should be placed under the "Calculation" column and NOT the "Default" column.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
StevenSGIS
New Contributor II

Figured out a solution:

Under the "Calculation" column, use an if() statement to return a populated value from a previous page.

Example: 
if(${Field}!='',${Field},'')

Translates to: "If 'field' is not empty (populated), then return the value stored in 'field,' else return nothing. Important to note that this should be placed under the "Calculation" column and NOT the "Default" column.

0 Kudos