New Comment section on Survey123 survey not showing on Make webhook

02-13-2024 02:17 PM
Labels (1)
TeoBicchieri
New Contributor

I recently updated a survey on Survey123 Connect excel spreadsheet to add a new Comment section:

TeoBicchieri_1-1707846591298.png

This change is reflected in the online and mobile survey:

TeoBicchieri_3-1707846804527.png

However, despite these updates and visible changes, when the survey is submitted, the associated webhook (through Make - formerly Integromat) does not seem to update with those changes. This means that I cannot update the report sent via email with the webhook. In the below image it should be present as a condition to call here:

TeoBicchieri_1-1707862455154.png

Is there something special I need to do to update the conditions in the survey used in the webhook? Or do I need to create a new webhook with the updated survey?

I tried to create a new webhook using this survey, but it was not an option. Does Make only allow one selection of each survey, or is there a larger issue with this survey/webhook combination, perhaps?

This webhook does work and is used multiple times per day, so I do not want to lose it with a faulty recreation!

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

I'll preface this by saying that I don't have a solution for you. But, I wanted to drop a quick note at least since no one has responded yet. (We have several people here that are familiar with and able to help with Power Automate issues, but I haven't seen too many regarding Make. I personally haven't used Make since it was Integromat)

When you publish an S123 update, all of those features should be immediately available to the automation service. It may be worth checking with Make's support team as this may be a bug, or there may be some obscure setting in their service that needs toggling. Ultimately, I don't suspect that the issue is on Esri's end (but they have broken this connector in the past, so it's possible).

TeoBicchieri
New Contributor

Thanks for your suggestion... I had not thought about that as a potential issue and will follow up with Make to see what they can add. I will also follow up with thread re what I learn. Stay tuned!

0 Kudos