Pulldata @layer works for my account (creator-admin), but not for a field worker

2 weeks ago
KerryKang
Occasional Contributor III

Hello, 

I have a survey works with pulldata @layer. It works fine when I tested my username, but when I asked my colleague to test (fieldworker), it does not work.

The survey form, map, layer, and the source layer for pulldata have been shared with the group. Any advice where I can look into to address this issue? 

Thank you.

Kerry

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @KerryKang

The feature service used for the pulldata("@layer") lookup may not have query enabled on it. As an admin in the org you have the ability to query all data but other users do not. 

Please check the "What features can editors see" setting on the service, if it's set to "Editors can't see any features, even those they add" or "Editors can only see their own features" your colleague may not have access to the data in the service. 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
KerryKang
Occasional Contributor III

Hello @ZacharySutherby 

Thank you for advice. I've update the setting but still the field worker account cannot perform Pulldata using the layer. 

The survey & the source feature layer for pulldata used to be shared publicly but it worked fine before I restrict it with the specific group. Is there something else that I can try out?

Thank you.

Kerry

0 Kudos