Select_Multiple Question

Jump to solution
08-29-2016 08:46 AM
DanSenner
Occasional Contributor

Good Morning, I am wondering if it is possible to display specific questions based on the users input which could be multiple issues.The first question in my survey is for the user to select a issue or multiple issues (Trash Rack, Debris Removal, Graffiti, Woody Debris).  Based on the input or inputs the user would be presented with specific questions related to the issues they select.  I currently can only get all available questions to display so I am thinking it is possible i am just doing it wrong.  Any feedback or help would be appreciated.  

Thanks

Dan

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CarmelConnolly3
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Dan,

Instead of having 'selected(${Issue},'Trash_Rack') or selected(${Issue}, 'Debris_Removal') or selected(${Issue},'Woody_Vegetation')' entered for all of the questions, I think you just need to have 'selected(${Issue},'Trash_Rack')' entered for the Trash questions and 'selected(${Issue}, 'Debris_Removal')' entered for the Debris questions etc.

Carmel

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CarmelConnolly3
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Dan,

Instead of having 'selected(${Issue},'Trash_Rack') or selected(${Issue}, 'Debris_Removal') or selected(${Issue},'Woody_Vegetation')' entered for all of the questions, I think you just need to have 'selected(${Issue},'Trash_Rack')' entered for the Trash questions and 'selected(${Issue}, 'Debris_Removal')' entered for the Debris questions etc.

Carmel

DanSenner
Occasional Contributor

Hi Carmel,

That took care of the issue, thank you very much for the help.

Thanks

Dan