Sharing the data tab publicly

07-17-2019 01:49 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a survey that collects data from the public for members of my organization to analyze and I am running into a couple issues. 

1. When anyone except me (the survey owner) clicks the view results link they get an error that "you are currently in submitter role not viewer role (sic)" To fix this issue I made the survey results public, not just restricted to my organization or some groups. 

2. Now that the results are public, when my users click the link all they see is the analyze page of the results - no map, no data tab. If they open another tab on their browser and sign in to ArcGIS Online then refresh the survey results, they can see the map and all the individual records.

Right now, everything is set to publicly viewable - the survey, the results, the form, the feature layer, the shareholder view. I am trying to make this as un-restricted as possible throughout my troubleshooting, but I just cannot find the problem. I also have it set that anyone can view any results, not just their own, but can only update their own.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jeff,

Please see this post to see if you have relative permission set correctly or any questions you might have with permission access to each items.

https://community.esri.com/thread/237451-what-are-the-correct-share-permissions-for-surveys-in-arcgi...

0 Kudos