Survey123 Feature Reports Not Printing

Jump to solution
06-13-2023 02:40 PM
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

In case this is different from the ArcGISRequestError, I will make a separate post. 

Presently, my reports are just timing out without an error message. This started ~3 hours ago. No reports are generating at this time (no error message).

abureaux_0-1686692372506.png

(This is from Power Automate. The automation timed out after ~30 minutes)

abureaux_1-1686692372553.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @abureaux,

This behavior is consistent with how the service disruption earlier today was impacting the report API. The disruption status has been set to resolved and we are seeing export functionality returned to normal on our end. Are you still seeing issues with exporting reports?

Thanks,
-Barbara

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @abureaux,

This behavior is consistent with how the service disruption earlier today was impacting the report API. The disruption status has been set to resolved and we are seeing export functionality returned to normal on our end. Are you still seeing issues with exporting reports?

Thanks,
-Barbara

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

This seems to have been resolved last night. Thank you.

RobBlash
Occasional Contributor III

@BarbaraWebster1 We're still seeing some issues with report generation, particularly with getting stuck at the "Packaging" stage. This one has been going for 10+ minutes.

RobBlash_0-1686762796948.png

0 Kudos
RobBlash

And the associated error message

RobBlash_1-1686762904849.png

0 Kudos
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @RobBlash,

Thanks for reporting this. Can you provide the following information?

• Are you using ArcGIS Enterprise? 
  • Does exporting one record or a smaller number of records for this report reproduce the issue? 
  • Do other surveys see the same behavior or just this one specific survey? 
  • Have you previously successfully exported this report with a similar number of records? If so when did the export start to fail?

Thanks,
-Barbara

0 Kudos
RobBlash

Hi Barbara,

• No enterprise in play here, everything is AGOL HFS
  • exporting a small number of records seems to work, but 50+ records seems to trigger the problem
  • It's a bunch of surveys in my org that are having the issue
  • Yes, all surveys have been in use and working as expected since 2020. This issue first began Wednesday morning June 15th

FYI I have a support ticket open (03366594) but due to workload I have not been able to get on a call w/ them.

0 Kudos
RobBlash

@BarbaraWebster1 we are still experiencing the issue this morning. 

0 Kudos
BarbaraWebster1
Esri Regular Contributor

@RobBlash Thanks for the information and update. I've sent a direct message requesting some additional information.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @abureaux , @RobBlash ,

The fix to the issue "An error occurred when packaging due to timeout." is available on the Survey123 website, you should be able to print hundreds of reports in one job now.

Please let us know if you still observe any issue during your workflow. Thank you again for your feedback.

0 Kudos