Survey123 Report Template: Failed to print map for ${'RepeatName'. | mapSettings: 'mapID':'scale'|size:360:250}. Runtime.callFunctionOn timedout

10-16-2023 03:40 PM
JeetzPatel
New Contributor II

Hey everyone, a team I'm working with are unable to produce a Survey123 report with a template that has no errors with syntax etc. It produces report perfectly fine for myself (AGOL Admin) and another user (Publisher). However, one of our Mobile Workers was unable to generate a report, and gets the error attached.

Myself and the Publisher are able to produce the report, so there are no issues with this particular repeat. I upgraded the Mobile Worker to a Creator | Publisher, and he still has the same problem. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @JeetzPatel ,

I upgraded the Mobile Worker to a Creator | Publisher, and he still has the same problem.

If this "mobile worker" now has the same privileges as the "another user (Publisher)" and uses the same report template and survey data, it sounds a little strange that one can print the report while one cannot.

Can you please help check the following to help us understand more details?

1. Try to remove the map statement from the report template to see if the mobile worker can print the report successfully?

2. If it's related to the map, check if the mobile worker can access all layers/data in the web map.

3. Any other differences between the mobile worker and the "another user (Publisher)" after you "upgraded the Mobile Worker to a Creator | Publisher" ?

JeetzPatel
New Contributor II

Hi @ZhifangWang, thanks for the reply and tips. At this stage of the project we'll run the reports through myself for now, and try to test when we can. Cheers!

0 Kudos