Select to view content in your preferred language

Toggle a page visibility

Jump to solution
12-20-2023 08:28 AM
CamKenny2
New Contributor III

I was sent an xlsform for a survey.  I am going through the survey line by line and there is one setting that I cannot seem to find an answer for.

It is on a Page and the esri:body:visible is set to 1=2

The page doesn't show up when loading the survey in 123, so I am curious as to what this setting actually does.

I removed that setting and yes, the page will load but I cannot understand the syntax for 1=2

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

To me, this seems like a way to make the page always hidden (not sure why you would need to do that?)

But since 1=2 will always evaluate to false, the condition will never be met so the page will never display in the survey. Maybe the entire page contains questions that contain data only needed on the backend for data processing or something?

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

To me, this seems like a way to make the page always hidden (not sure why you would need to do that?)

But since 1=2 will always evaluate to false, the condition will never be met so the page will never display in the survey. Maybe the entire page contains questions that contain data only needed on the backend for data processing or something?

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
CamKenny2
New Contributor III

Ahhh, yes, this makes sense to me.  The page does in fact contain data that is needed on the backend that is automatically populated such as deviceid etc.