Webhook with referenced feature service?

03-26-2024 08:42 PM
lannguyentl
New Contributor III

Hi All,

Has anyone here configured MAKE\Integromat webhook with a referenced feature service?

I have migrated my hosted feature service (used for S123) to SDE and made it a referenced service. S123 worked well. Just the email scenario did not work.

Integromat/MAKE could not create a webhook for my scenario. 

Has anyone had this case before?

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Lan

Tags (2)
2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @lannguyentl

If you configured your webhook with your feature service it would probably be best to post on the ArcGIS Enterprise questions board too to get their opinions. From the Survey123 webhook perspective (please note feature service and Survey123 webhooks are different) it doesn't matter where your feature service comes from, the main thing that matters is make.com needs to be able to access your ArcGIS Enterprise environment over the internet. If your Enterprise organization is behind your companies firewall and make.com cannot access the environment they won't be able to verify your connection. Please see this Esri Community blog for more information.  

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
lannguyentl
New Contributor III

Hi Zach,

Thanks for your response! I have made the same post in other board as you suggested.

My survey form used to work with a hosted feature service (in our AGE)  and its MAKE scenario worked fine. 

I moved the table to MS SQL database then republished it as a referenced feature service and hooked it back to the survey form. It worked well with the new configuration. Only MAKE scenario did not work, and noway I can recreate a webhook for it. You may be correct when saying MAKE.com could not get far into our MS SQL server do to anything as it can do with the integrated Postgres in AGE.

Thank you,

Lan

0 Kudos