Pulldata function not working in connect but not in web

Jump to solution
01-04-2024 01:32 AM
EdHixson
New Contributor III

Hi all

I am trying to publish a survey with the intent of embedding it within an experience builder app in the future. Ita a pretty large form so I am adjusting just one part of it before adjusting the rest.

I have added a handful of pull data functions for pulling in information from a legal register CSV, allowing the user to select a legal code and then it pulling in information so they can double check they selected the correct code. This is held within a repeat so they can select multiple legal references if required.

I am on version 3.17.55, from what i read on the forumn when this issue appears in the past it can be a versioning issue but I believe I am on a pretty update version of connect.

This works perfectly within connect but sadly when its uploaded it wont work. I may be missing some obvious or some element to do with the repeat. (See below of the code in the calculation field where the pulldata is used)

pulldata('Legal_Reference_List_C','Title','name',${SelectLegalReference})

${TitleCal}

pulldata('Legal_Reference_List_C','Chapter','name',${SelectLegalReference})

${ChapCal}

pulldata('Legal_Reference_List_C','Description','name',${SelectLegalReference})

${DescCal}

pulldata('Legal_Reference_List_C','Link','name',${SelectLegalReference})

${LinkCal}

EdHixson_0-1704360678576.png

Let me know if you have seen this before 

ATB

-Ed

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EdHixson
New Contributor III

I believe it was due to me having the CSV on AGOL and not a CSV + Feature layer. I believe this is the fixed. I also duplicated the survey and republished at the same time so im not sure if it was a bug due to many republish

View solution in original post

2 Replies
EdHixson
New Contributor III

I have removed the repeat to make it just a "select one from file" to see if the repeat was causing this and it seems like that has not altered it not working.

Alongside this all commas have been removed from the csv with no change

0 Kudos
EdHixson
New Contributor III

I believe it was due to me having the CSV on AGOL and not a CSV + Feature layer. I believe this is the fixed. I also duplicated the survey and republished at the same time so im not sure if it was a bug due to many republish