Seeking guidance: Achieving desired plot-level segmentation with MaskRCNN in ArcGIS Pro

2 weeks ago
Kwakuopokuware401
New Contributor

Hi

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you today to seek your guidance and expertise regarding a technical challenge I am currently facing with plot-level segmentation using MaskRCNN in ArcGIS Pro. I have recently been working on a project that involves training a model for plot-level segmentation. I have successfully prepared my training data using the ArcGIS training tool for deep learning and exported it with the appropriate metadata information. However, upon testing my trained model, I encountered an issue where the results are displayed in small chips, similar to the training labels, rather than the desired plot-level segmentation. My primary objective is to obtain segmentation results that align with the plots I have trained the model on. I would greatly appreciate any assistance or clarification you could provide to help me overcome this hurdle and achieve the desired output.

0 Kudos
0 Replies