What to do after August 31,2020 when the learn arcGIS account gets closed?

Jump to solution
08-24-2020 03:27 AM
BishalGuha
New Contributor

Hi there, I am confused about what to do for extending my learn ArcGIS account after it officially closes on August 31, 2020. Though I have been given an email to what to do, a recent blog on Esri shows that the account will automatically be renewed to December 31, 2020. So, I am rather confused about what to do to extend my Learn ArcGIS account.

The email's screenshot is attached below.

Blog's link: Complimentary Software and Training Program for Professionals Extended Through December 31 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Bishal,

I'm sorry for the confusion!

We launched two programs this spring: one for students and one for professionals whose jobs were impacted by COVID-19.

The one you joined, for students, ends on August 31 as noted in the e-mail. We cannot extend your existing student account. There is however a new student program starting Sept 1 that you may be able to join.

The second program for professionals, which you did not join, is referenced in this blog post. This information does not apply to the program you joined.

I hope that makes things clearer.

- Adena and the Learn ArcGIS Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Bishal,

I'm sorry for the confusion!

We launched two programs this spring: one for students and one for professionals whose jobs were impacted by COVID-19.

The one you joined, for students, ends on August 31 as noted in the e-mail. We cannot extend your existing student account. There is however a new student program starting Sept 1 that you may be able to join.

The second program for professionals, which you did not join, is referenced in this blog post. This information does not apply to the program you joined.

I hope that makes things clearer.

- Adena and the Learn ArcGIS Team

0 Kudos