Create copy tool does not show all projects and plans of the model

Jump to solution
11-30-2023 08:56 AM
MaximeDemers
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

I have a problem with the new Create copy functionnality.

In the step 2, there is only one project that is listed even if the model contains 195 projects and 5 plans.

Why is that happening?

Thank you for your help!

MaximeDemers_0-1701363318942.png

MaximeDemers_1-1701363331271.png

MaximeDemers_2-1701363346656.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

With the help of @MaximeDemers we found the issue on our end. If the Urban model contained more than 100 plans/projects, not all of them were listed. We already fixed this. Thanks for reporting this issue!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

Hi @MaximeDemers 

In the copy Urban model dialog (Step 2), only design projects (and plans) are listed. Projects that have been uploaded through the data manager are not listed and will always be copied. The same is true for plans that are still stored in the Urban database*. To learn more about the copy Urban model functionality and the items that are exported, see our documentation.

Can you try exporting the Urban model and see if the projects and plans that were missing in the export dialog (step 2) are showing up in the copied model?

Let me know in case you have questions.

Till

*) Please note that the support for plans in the urban database is deprecated and will be removed in the future. There is an information banner shown when opening a plan stored in the urban database. Save the plan as a duplicate to move it out of the urban database.

0 Kudos
MaximeDemers
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @Till_Schmid 

Thank you for your reply!

I hope I understand you correctly. All the projects and plans in the model are in Urban design databases. You can see in the printscreen there is no projects in the urban database of the model.

Only one of the 200 urban design database projects and plans is listed in the copy Urban model dialog (Step 2)

MaximeDemers_0-1701698032611.png

0 Kudos
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

With the help of @MaximeDemers we found the issue on our end. If the Urban model contained more than 100 plans/projects, not all of them were listed. We already fixed this. Thanks for reporting this issue!

0 Kudos