Accessibility to Electricity Asset Package

03-09-2023 07:26 AM
Acharya
New Contributor III

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to work with the electricity asset package from Esri. I am trying to stage Utility network in enterprise database and share Utility network in ArcGIS Enterprise as Feature Service. 

I have downloaded ElectricUtilityNetworkFoundation from ArcGIS Solutions. I have opened the ArcGIS Pro project, I can see Utility Network in Pro. However, Electric Asset Package is empty . Hence, I can not stage UN in sde (as Service Territory is not available) and also can not work further with enterprise database.

Acharya_0-1678375442971.png

Has anyone worked with this asset package and shared its UN in portal as Feature Layer?

I am trying to build a web application with Utility Network. It would be a great help. 

Thank you so much in advance.  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

The asset package is shipped without data and a spatial reference.  You need to run Change Asset Package Spatial reference and then append/sketch in your service area polygon.  If you want to use the sample data, you can export an asset package from the Utility Network we ship.

0 Kudos
Acharya
New Contributor III

It worked. Thanks a lot. I could export an asset package. 

I also added D_CONFIGURATION and D_RENAME tables and ran Apply Asset package. However, I get the following error:

Acharya_1-1678799562460.png

Is there some problems in table or do I need further steps for exporting asset package? 

0 Kudos