D_rename Tier error

02-21-2024 12:23 PM
MagnusDuedahl-Pedersen
New Contributor II

Hello!

I am currently creating a D_rename which seem to work OK as far as goes for Subtypes and Asset types (Domain Codes). However, when I include (Bypas = false) "Tier" I get a strange error. It looks to originate from some python error, however, its not clear to me where this error comes from. 

File "C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\bin\Python\envs\arcgispro-py3\Lib\site-packages\untools\describe\controllers\utility_network.py", line 3836, in <dictcomp>
rename = {v.casefold(): k for k, v in self._cache.get("Tiers", {}).items()}
AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'casefold'

The tier rows looks like this:

MagnusDuedahlPedersen_0-1708546806906.png

6 Replies
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Regular Contributor

What version of Pro/untools are you using?

0 Kudos
MagnusDuedahl-Pedersen
New Contributor II

Hello! Currently running Pro 3.1.3 and untools 3.1.1

0 Kudos
Isaac_King
New Contributor III

Can you share more about what you're trying to accomplish with the rename?

0 Kudos
Jens_Dalsgaard
Occasional Contributor

I can do that - explain what we're trying to accomplish.

We're implementing the EUNF data model for a balanced three phase grid serving high-, medium, and low voltage tiers.

The out of the box tier names from Esri are not optimal for the customer, hence we want to rename the three (out of six) tiers that we will be using (the other three tiers are filtered out using D_Config):

Jens_Dalsgaard_0-1708876254640.png

As indicated in the screenshot above, we want to rename the Electric Distribution Primary tier to High voltage.

Rename works as long as we do not try to rename tiers. When trying to also rename tiers, the above error is thrown.

Jens Dalsgaard
Principal Product Owner
Power Grid, V O L U E
jens.dalsgaard&@volue.com
Volue Technology Denmark A/S
Alfred Nobels Vej 27
9220 Aalborg Øst, Denmark
volue.com
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Jens,

I cannot repo the error.  I am not sure the difference.  Maybe a language pack?  Are you using a Config table at the same time?

0 Kudos
MagnusDuedahl-Pedersen
New Contributor II

We are applying the D_Configuration in the same process.

0 Kudos