Data Model Explorer for Electricity

Jump to solution
01-16-2024 12:11 AM
JürgenBiendara
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

While searching for new information on Utility Network, I came across (for the first time) this very interesting and informative website about the Communications Utility Network Foundation Data Model:

https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/d307f8c5fc644185a5fdf82fb9f849eb/

Especially the detailed equipment models at the bottom of the page are very helpful. I would now be interested to know if there are similar sites for the other Esri Foundation data models, but specifically for electricity.

Thank you for your help and best regards,
Jürgen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
3 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
AlanHope
New Contributor III

Hi Jurgen,

In addition to the information that Mike M shared there are some other resources that are available that may be of use.

ArcFM Configuration for the Utility Network (schneider-electric.com)

Esri Utility Network - Data Model 101 (sspinnovations.com)

0 Kudos
JürgenBiendara
Occasional Contributor

Hi Mike, Hi Alan,

Thanks for the hint to the data dictionary and the other information. I will look at the data dictionary in detail. Actually, I was hoping for a clearer, more visual representation of the Electric Foundation data model. 😊

By the way: Where can I find an up-to-date image of the basic structure of a utility network that also shows the non-spatial object tables (compare the attached image from 2017) – does it exist? I would be grateful for any further information.

Best regards,
Jürgen

0 Kudos