Modify terminals pane not showing in AGP3.2

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
DamienPyne
Occasional Contributor

We are in the process of upgrading from system from Ent10.8.1, AGP2.7.4, UN3 to Ent 11.1, AGP3.2 (or greater) and UNM6. 

When reviewing or changing the terminals for a line, the modify terminals pane is blank.  This works as expected initially when setting a terminal for the first time, but outside of that workflow the pane is null.

As shown below, there are terminals set for this object, but modify terminals does not display the content.

DamienPyne_0-1713397082820.png

DamienPyne_1-1713397089193.png

Setting a new object showing the terminal config, that then is not visible to update

DamienPyne_2-1713397127530.pngDamienPyne_3-1713397134184.pngDamienPyne_4-1713397144448.png

Any ideas on why this isnt working as expected?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DamienPyne
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Mike, I have raised a support ticket.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Is the UN Line layer repeated in the map twice?  What does your TOC look like?

0 Kudos
DamienPyne
Occasional Contributor

No duplicate references.  It is strange as it works for a brand new line then will not work for modifying data.

But i did add a brand new service in without any symbology, etc and this is working as expected.  Sounds like we have an issue in the map config.  

Could a duplicate layer be the primary issue for causing this? (We shouldnt have any thus looking for ideas)

DamienPyne_1-1713475722298.png

Edit: I added the data just raw not as subtype group layers as required for UNM content.  I went back and added the data again as subtype group layers and have the same issue.  This doesnt appear to be a duplicate layer issue.

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS

That is very odd.  I can't think of anything else.  What else is in the map?  Do you happen to have another Utility Network?  Any Definition Expressions on the Subtype Layer?  

0 Kudos
DamienPyne
Occasional Contributor

No nothing special as I added a the new layer set to a new map (and pro project file).  The only other difference is as part of the upgrade we are migrating from SQL SVR to HANA.  Any thoughts on this being an impact?

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS

My only other thought is the UN layer is in some mixed state, like half of it is still pointing to old database.  But if you can repo with a brand new map, then I have no idea.

0 Kudos
DamienPyne
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Mike, I have raised a support ticket.

0 Kudos