Why am I getting this warning? " Only one of expression or sheet must be specified" in the Utility Network

02-29-2024 04:17 AM
Angiex__1
Occasional Contributor

I have mapped the Data and trying out the Execute Data Loading tool, where I am facing this issue, even after I have specified just the Lookup table and not the expression. Can someone please help me?Screenshot 2024-02-29 173653.pngScreenshot 2024-02-29 173722.pngScreenshot 2024-02-29 174602.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Could you try changing the name of the description column to something else?  I wonder if it is removing the (description) from the name of the field and it thinks there are two fields of the same name.

0 Kudos
TedHoward2
Esri Contributor

Appears that a pandas change may have caused this. If your pandas version is 1.3+ that may be the culprit. A possible workaround for now is to force the Expression column to be read in as a string field during processing. Ie. map another target field using something other than an integer. You might also try changing "20" to "int(20)". A bit silly but that should work.

I think we will pin the pandas version for these older versions of Data Loading Tools to avoid these issues going forward.

0 Kudos