Select to view content in your preferred language

Big Data Analytic Disappeared from BDA List and Can't Start or Stop it

08-09-2023 08:59 AM
ArmstKP
Regular Contributor

A BDA I created just recently disappeared from my BDA list in Velocity.  The only way I can access it, is by going into AGOL and finding the item and choosing to open it up in Velocity.  It obviously isn't running because I don't have data coming in.  BUT, I am not able to stop it or start it, because the status says it "Status not available".  Anybody have this issue?  Our project is basically bricked with this happening.

ArmstKP_0-1691596714538.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ArmstKP
Regular Contributor

The feed just happened to show up again, just now.

0 Kudos
PeterNasuti
Esri Contributor

@ArmstKP If any issues are persisting or any such issues are witnessed again, please reach out to Esri Support Services to create a support case for immediate assistance. In the meantime, I will reach out to the Velocity operations team to check your environment at this point in time. 

0 Kudos
PeterNasuti
Esri Contributor

@ArmstKP If the issue is still present, can you please direct message me the item ID (available in the URL of the analytic or the ArcGIS Online item details URL)?

0 Kudos
ArmstKP
Regular Contributor

@PeterNasuti Thanks Peter.  This issue looks to be resolved after the updates/patch from the other day.  Although, other errors and issues have come back.  

0 Kudos
ArmstKP
Regular Contributor

@PeterNasuti As of this morning I am having this issue again.  I will DM you.

0 Kudos