ArcGIS Viewer for Flex

08-25-2014 05:28 AM
michelleroche
New Contributor II

I am working in ArcGIS Viewer for Flex, I have published my ArcMap project to flex but my hyper-link pictures will not show up in flex. (my hyper-links work for URL but not for pictures) Also, All these pictures are saved as a raster in ArcMap?

Any advice on how I can fix this?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DonOpgenorth
Esri Contributor

I've moved your post into the  Arcgis Viewer for Flex space. You will get a much better answer here as the GeoNet Help is intended for community help and feedback. I have also added in a few additional tags. You can see more
on the community structure, and what topics are under each space from the following documents:

GeoNet Community Structure

ArcGIS Discussion Forums Migration Strategy

Thanks!

Don

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Michelle,

To begin with, you should post ArcGIS Viewer for Flex questions in the ArcGIS Viewer for Flex‌ space in GeoNet, but don't worry about that we will get it moved.

The common problem many people have it that they do not use a actual URL in their hyperlink field, They assume that a physical path, like c:\blah blah\image.jpg or \\UNC Path\image.jpg is ok. You should always have an actual URL for your hyper-link.

I am not sure what

Also, All these pictures are saved as a raster in ArcMap?

this means are you saying that your pictures are saved in a Raster column or as an attachment or what?

0 Kudos