arcgis viewer for flex

01-13-2015 11:36 PM
ManeshSharma
New Contributor III

Hi all

Hey I have published a mxd  from arcgis  desktop 10.3 to arcgis server 10.3 with feature service enabled. So that I can perform the edits.

But when I use.this service in arcgis viewer for flex and add wI'd get edit from arcgis viewer for flex and save the service and and click on add layers to edit. It is not giving me the layers to add. So that I can chooze the layers to perform edits.

Can  anybody help me.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor

Are you talking about adding layers using the app builder, if so are you adding the MapService or the individual layers from the FeatureService

0 Kudos
ManeshSharma
New Contributor III

Hi Anthony

I have published a sde database to the server and enable the feature access during the publisheing. After that when i open the Arcgis viewer for flex and call the feature service and use the edit widget,. is included but me not able to select the layers to be made visisible to editing.

How to rectify the problem

i am using arcgis viewer for flex verson 3.7

0 Kudos
AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor

How are you configuring your viewer? Are you using the app builder or manually changing the config files.By default all layers that have feature access enabled will appear in the edit widget. If you want to exclude layers you need to add the exclude layers tag into the edit widget config file:

ArcGIS Viewer for Flex

The layer name needs to be identical to that in your main config file.

Regards

Anthony

0 Kudos