Attachment Relate problems

Jump to solution
09-27-2012 05:21 AM
JordanBrod
New Contributor III
In implementing the the attachment relate widget I have a had a few problems. 1. When clicking in the first window to select the table which attributes I wish to view, when I click done no related table window shows, the webpage hangs. 2. Due to the fact that no related table showing I don't know if the export to csv function is enabled or not. 3. When viewing the preview version the related tables will not come up and when hitting the close button it throws an error.  I have checked the rest page and it shows the relationships, I have checked to ensure that my fields are correct, and I have scoured the forums for similar issues looking for answers and haven't found any.  Hopefully someone can help me to correct these problems, since the tool will in theory be very beneficial to my organization.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Jordan,

So you are click on the row in the relates table called "sign" before clicking the done button right?
0 Kudos
JordanBrod
New Contributor III
Yeah making sure it's highlighted before click done so that way the program knows which one to load, since there is only one it doesn't have a lot of options but in the future some of these will have multiple related tables so one will have to be selected, and in your instructions I believe it said to select the table that you want to open then click done.
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Jordan,

I am pretty much at the limit of the help I can provide, with the information you are giving me. If I had access to the real url I could test on my ending using http tools like fiddler to see the http requests and responses, but short of that I don't have any more ideas.
0 Kudos
JordanBrod
New Contributor III
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Jordan,

The issue you are having is because you are attempting to use a Flex Viewer 3.0 widget in a Flex Viewer 2.5 application...  Wow we have spent a lot of time back in forth for such a simple issue...

You can find a 2.5 version of this widget on the download site by looking for this line

If you are looking for the 2.5 Version: Get it Here

Don't forget to click the Mark as answer check on this post and to click the top arrow (promote).
Follow these steps as shown in the below graphic:

0 Kudos