Edit Widget 3.1

Jump to solution
01-08-2013 11:41 AM
JasonNielsen
Occasional Contributor
Ok i've been working on this for awhile and can never seem to get the edit widget to do what i would like it to. In the tag reference it talks about using the <formfieldsorder> you can pick from "fields, alphabetical, fieldinspector". I have a specific order i'm trying to get and i cant seem to get it to do it. 

for example i have 5 attributes and i want them in the order of: TYPE, DESCRIPTION, STATUS, START_DATE, END_DATE. The following is a copy from my EditWidget.xml.
<?xml version="1.0" ?> <!-- If compiling this widget, make sure to add -keep-all-type-selectors=true   to your compiler arguments in the FB project properties. --> <configuration>  <createoptions>   <polygondrawtools>polygon,freehandpolygon,extent,autocomplete   </polygondrawtools>   <polylinedrawtools>polyline,freehandpolyline,line</polylinedrawtools>  </createoptions>  <addfeatures>true</addfeatures>  <deletefeatures>true</deletefeatures>  <toolbarvisible>true</toolbarvisible>  <toolbarcutvisible>true</toolbarcutvisible>  <toolbarmergevisible>true</toolbarmergevisible>  <toolbarreshapevisible>true</toolbarreshapevisible>  <updategeometry>true</updategeometry>  <updateattributes>true</updateattributes>   <layersettings>    <layer name="Active Incident Areas">    <fields>     <field name="TYPE" alias="Type" />     <field name="DESCRIPTION" alias="Description" />     <field name="STATUS" alias="Status" />     <field name="START_DATE" alias="Start" />     <field name="END_DATE" alias="End" />     </fields>    <showobjectid>false</showobjectid>    <showglobalid>false</showglobalid>    <singletomultilinethreshold>60</singletomultilinethreshold>    <formfieldsorder>fields</formfieldsorder>   </layer>  </layersettings>  </configuration>

I've made sure that the name of the Layer is the name of the layer in the main config xml file. Also the service is a type of feature. attached is what is returned.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20549[/ATTACH]

Which is the order they show up in the MXD i have. I've tried moving them around in the mxd and republish the service but they remain in the same order on the website. 

I've tried clear all cache and temporary files to see if that was the issue but still no luck. Anybody have any othre sugguestions i could try?

thanks.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
10 Replies